Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, December 20, 2010

I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN, BUT...

As a child, the 
Love and Light of the Lord Jesus Christ,
Scorched my soul like a nuclear vision,
Reaching the front door  of home after
Running down Exeter Rd. in lamp-light
From St. Wulstan's Church of England,
Where I had rehearsed my part of Mary
In that years Nativity play.

I am an Atheist, but I have been blessed by the 
Bright white lunacy of Bi-Polar ~ sometime 
Saint or burned at the stake in ancestor reach,
Or wandered wistfully along the streams full
Of Poetry, as mad as Shelley or Byron, but...

I do need wise medicine on my journeys;
Of mind-altering substances to sedate my
True and manic feelings impulsive to
Express themselves, flying high as 
Prometheus, rapturous with the Love of 
Gods and Immaculate conceptions ~

Yet deliver me from Hades hell for I am 
Made modern woman with D.N.A. 
Courting a foundation culture of 
Christianity, and now claim 
Science as my Saviour.


Thirsty for knowledge of Athena
Parthenon, Acropolis May 2010
Christened, Choir, Sunday School & Brownies
1963-1975 Selly Oak parishioner
Talking to my Higgins ancestors
St. Giles Church, Bredon, Worcestershire, UK
June 2010
Would they burn me or bless me?



Wishing you a Fruity Christmas!
love, light, laughter ~ Juliexxx


No comments:

Post a Comment